cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Insufficient account funds warning on autopay

mlewin15
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i am signed up for autopay but my account sqid it was suspended for insufficient funds i account.So I went ahead and paid my bill amount owing.I dont understand the autopay if I have to pay myself or will it really be taken off my visa automatically

5 REPLIES 5

For the first time in ages, my renewal was started, and finished overnight Mar-11 to 12.

I wasn't charged prior to midnight on my credit card, but it did happen at 2am this morning, and the account was fully renewed  before 8 am when I checked.

Someone has fixed (or at least made better) the time frame for renewals.

@mlewin15wrote:

YES it was in middle of the night of the due date...since I was worried about account being cancelled, I went ahead and manually paid bill.Will I be chared twice?

You should not as the system first takes Available Funds and Rewards as payment, then charges your credit card if that is not enough. BUT double check your credit card in a couple of days. If you were charged twice click this: message to moderators to send a private message to the moderator team with your phone number, account PIN, and an explanation. Moderator hours are: Monday - Friday 9AM (ET) - 9PM (ET); Saturday - Sunday 9AM (ET) - 7:00PM (ET).

Fingers crossed for correct charge. 🤞

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

mlewin15
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

YES it was in middle of the night of the due date...since I was worried about account being cancelled, I went ahead and manually paid bill.Will I be chared twice?

aip0401
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Just curious, was your service actually suspended, or did you just happen to check the night before your renewal and saw this message?

I've had the second case happen to me the first time I signed up for PM and my renewal date was the next day.  I was really worried that my service would actually be suspended, but nothing was shut off and Autopay kicked in the next day.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Auto pay is rock solid for me.  I have never had any issues.  Have you changed payment cards recently and this is a first payment with that card?  I am not sure why but if there is a verification issue with the payment card information in the account, it does not seem to get tested until the first time it is used to make a payment.  You could test the card by transferring $1 into the account and see if it works.  If it does, I would suggest asking the moderator team look into why the auto pay failed to work.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Refer to the following link for information on contacting the moderator team.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

Need Help? Let's chat.