cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inflated payment

valeriegoj
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, i pay my account 25$ per month -2$ for the automatic payment but the real amont in my bank acount is higher (26,44$). Is it just taxes?

Thanks for your answers!

16 REPLIES 16

Everyone is looking at finances a little closer lately! Not a bad thing....

TWO “I am being overcharged” topics today!

AE_Collector

@valeriegoj wrote:

Thank you! Relieving 😌

@valeriegoj  Please select a solution,  now that your question was answered.

@fdrcamb519 your not wrong about that and they take the 2.00 of first so you pay less tax 🙂

fdrcamb519
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@valeriegoj 

@valeriegoj wrote:

Hello, i pay my account 25$ per month -2$ for the automatic payment but the real amont in my bank acount is higher (26,44$). Is it just taxes?

Thanks for your answers!

The competition on does not give $2 back for Auto Pay. Thank you PM, for helping pay the tax. Welcome to PM and PM community. 😀

smiley3
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@RossN Yeah, the cost of houses is getting to be pretty inflated in Alberta....Still not as crazy as Vancouver or Toronto though!

@Naepalm wrote:

@smiley3 yeah east coasters get hosed with tax! We are at 13% in ONT.

@Naepalm  yes we do but you guys get the shaft it you want to buy a house lol

@smiley3 yeah east coasters get hosed with tax! We are at 13% in ONT.

smiley3
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Wow, Quebec taxes make a big difference!  The 5% here in Alberta doesn't add much!

valeriegoj
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you! Relieving 😌

zblackma
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@valeriegojit looks like its plus 14.975% Quebec taxes. 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Yes, sales tax is also charged.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@valeriegoj , if your tax rate is 15% based on area code, everything looks right.  

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@valeriegoj wrote:

Thanks for your answers!

Yes there are taxes on top of all prices listed for plans

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@valeriegoj Yes, correct, taxes. Welcome to PM!

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@valeriegoj wrote:

Thanks for your answers!

You are correct Valerie this is the tax amount. If you were to pay with debit Visa or a Credit card you would see those changes right away as you are paying. With auto-pay you pay that extra amount. this is no different if you signed up for 75.00 plan with rogers you would pay 75.00+tax. 

Have a great day!

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@valeriegoj  yes it is taxes have a great day

Need Help? Let's chat.