cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Indian status tax exemption

Lumberjack
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm a status Indian. How would I go about getting the tax exemption from Public Mobile.

7 REPLIES 7

Lumberjack

A moderator got back to me and here is what he said...   In order to be exempted for taxes due to your status you will need to collect the invoices from us and submit them to CRA for reimbursement.   We can assist you with an invoice request for the period asked by the customer.   Have a nice day!   Cheers,   Alex_G!

Lumberjack

Disappointing but thanks.

Lumberjack

Thanks, will do.

@Lumberjack wrote:

I'm a status Indian. How would I go about getting the tax exemption from Public Mobile.

As there is nowhere in the account to enter this information or for Public Mobile to verify your status online, I believe that you will have to pay the sales taxes now, collect receipts from Public Mobile, and then sumbit those receipts to CRA for reimbursement.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Lumberjack   Please do let us know what mods say.

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
@Lumberjack I don't know if that's possible, you would have to contact a moderator to find out.

duffer900
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Lumberjack wrote:

You will want to contact a moderator

please send them a message here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.