cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Indian Status exemption

G59
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am need of a paper invoice or emailed invoice which will indicate the cost of my plan that I paid and the amount of HST I paid. How do I get one?

10 REPLIES 10

Opps went to edit a word and erased the post  lol. Oh well 

This was from a year ago but it shows the taxes.

AE_Collector

8841AF89-E158-4435-A9EE-48E3A2A2F40C.jpeg

@Jb456 

Does anyone sell vouchers on your reserve or do you have to go off reserve to purchase?

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@G59  I use my status card on Koodo also owned by Telus. Had to email them front n back of card. Since it's post paid taxes are automatically removed before charging my card. Good thing with them is no tax on hardware upgrades when you get new phones. Only real reason I keep a few plans with them there.

As for Public Mobile never seen the point. To much hassle for a few pennies of tax having to ask for statements every month or quarterly or whatever for tax purposes. Then again my plan here is free now so doesn't bother me anymore.

However I have others on here (I maintain their accounts) that would like to know the answer as well. If you can please provide an update on the outcome if you don't mind?

I'd like to know if they adjust something in the account so that PM system simply doesn't charge tax (like Koodo) or if you have to keep requesting statements for income tax. I gather Canada people aren't aware that Native Americans that live and work on reserve have no obligation to file taxes with Canada each year. 

Niá:wen (Thank you)

@G59 

How did you pay for your service? Vouchers? Credit card? Autopay? Perhaps @AE_Collector can shed some light on how the invoice appears and if it shows the applicable taxes. Otherwise a summary of your credit card charges or voucher reciepts are necessary to show the taxes paid.

Edit: @AE_Collector  thread does show an example of the invoice you will recieve and the taxes paid if by credit card. A very thorough answer detailing exactly what you need to do before contacting the moderators thus saving both you and the moderators valuable time by properly preparing and submitting all the required info in your initial private message. @G59  BTW....you can edit your choice by clicking the 3 dots at the top right corner of your post.

Edit: @Gunner123 apologies if the solution is reassigned but although the moderators ultimately are needed for the solution (as they are for all account related solutions) the "contact the moderators" answer does not help the moderators lessen their workload which is the purpose of the community. In fact the one thing @AE_Collector could do to improve his post/thread on this matter would be to include the private messaging option's verification method of supplying the following information :

1. Full name and address on account.
  2. Email, phone number and pin#.

If you cannot remember your pin # include at least three of the following:

1. Date of birth
  2. Last payment, date, amount, type and last 4 digits.
  3. Alternate phone number if any.
  4. Security question and answer.
  5. Plan amount, any add ons or promos on account.
  6. Last 4 digits of sim card.
  7. Any rewards in your account.
  8. Autopay y/n?

@G59 wrote:

I am need of a paper invoice or emailed invoice which will indicate the cost of my plan that I paid and the amount of HST I paid. How do I get one?

The receipt that Public Mobile will provide won't be on paper. It will be e-mailed to you in electronic format. You can then print it out if you wish. Please follow the instructions as provided earlier by others.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@G59 

For PM to send you an invoice, this is the information that is required for moderators:

First name:
Last name:
Street address:
Suite/Apartment (if applicable):
City:
Province:
Postal Code:
Customer phone number
Account #
Email address (if possible):
Requested Month / Period
Amount paid

RossN
Mayor / Maire

you will need to contact a moderator to help you can do so by clicking the chat bubble at the lower right corner,to avoid going around in circles with Simon say that you want a human to speak to, a ticket will then be generated briefly mention your issue 

you should get a response between 2 to 48 hours a reply should show up in your little envelope in the top right corner, you can also  send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here.

Gunner123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@G59 wrote:

@G59 hi you can contact a moderator by clicking the chat bubble lower right corner ask simon the bot to speak to a mod 

Need Help? Let's chat.