cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Indian Status exemption

I am need of a paper invoice or emailed invoice which will indicate the cost of my plan that I paid and the amount of HST I paid. How do I get one?

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Indian Status exemption

@G59 wrote:

I am need of a paper invoice or emailed invoice which will indicate the cost of my plan that I paid and the amount of HST I paid. How do I get one?

@G59 hi you can contact a moderator by clicking the chat bubble lower right corner ask simon the bot to speak to a mod 

Mayor / Maire

you will need to contact a moderator to help you can do so by clicking the chat bubble at the lower right corner,to avoid going around in circles with Simon say that you want a human to speak to, a ticket will then be generated briefly mention your issue 

you should get a response between 2 to 48 hours a reply should show up in your little envelope in the top right corner, you can also  send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here.

Mayor / Maire

@G59 

For PM to send you an invoice, this is the information that is required for moderators:

First name:
Last name:
Street address:
Suite/Apartment (if applicable):
City:
Province:
Postal Code:
Customer phone number
Account #
Email address (if possible):
Requested Month / Period
Amount paid

@G59 wrote:

The receipt that Public Mobile will provide won't be on paper. It will be e-mailed to you in electronic format. You can then print it out if you wish. Please follow the instructions as provided earlier by others.

Need Help? Let's chat.