cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inability to pay monthly mobile subscribtion with credit card

Rasheedat
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I've been trying to pay my monthly mobile subscription but it's not going through and I'm on autopay. I keep getting the message "Unable to Process Transaction
Sorry, we are unable to verify your credit card information, so this purchase could not be completed. Your credit card has not been charged". I don't know if it's because I'm using my husband's credit card but that is what I used when I got the SIM card coz I don't have a credit card.

Please help on how to go about the payment. Thank you!

5 REPLIES 5

Naitas
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

If it's for your registration and paying your monthly fees in automatic payment, you don't have to have a credit card. You can pay your fees with your debit card if you have one. Me this is how I paid and everything works fine and the payments go up to date since it is an automatic payment. Try this it should work. If you use your spouse's credit card when he asks you for the card number and the name on the card, you must enter your spouse's name and not yours.

@Rasheedat is today your cycle renewal date.  If it is, the normal PM renewal process is expired, then suspended, payment comes out at 2am est (on the self service account date) then the plan resets for the next 30 day cycle at 6am est. Once your phone is working properly ignore the mesage, leave your account alone. Just check for you 611 payment thankyou text message around 12.03pm est. tomorrow.
Renewal process screenshots https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/If-I-have-a-credit-35-00-does...

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Rasheedat  You may reactivate a suspended account online or by calling 611.
Via your account online
1. If you have already registered, or will first register, a credit card, go to step 2. OR deposit a voucher for at least your plan cost and go to step 3.
2. Go to the payment tab, select single payment and  amount due.
3. Select the reactivate account button.
4. Restart your phone.
or Using 611 to make your payment: ( you need your 4 digit pin to buy an add on)
1. press 1 to make payment
2. press 2 credit card ( or 1 voucher)
3. press 1 amount due.
4. Restart your phone

If this fails, your cards probably locked for attempts.Contact the moderators and ask them to  apply payment and reactivate your service for you if necessary. There are 2 ways to contact the Moderator Team:

• Faster response- Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Slower- Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Once connected to Simon, you will be asked to log in again with your community user name and password.  Please do, this allows you to continue and send your message.
- Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent.

- Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen.  The mods answer will show up there.  When it does, you will be asked to verify your self service account, with your password and login. Doing so allows the process to continue. Stay safe. 

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@Rasheedat contact customer support mods

type "cannot process payment"

(use the chat bubble options, click "voucher" then click "contact us" then click "submit a ticket, click me" option)
https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

make sure to check your inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically, for a response

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Try dialing 611 to make your plan payment.

Does this help ?

Need Help? Let's chat.