cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In active

Ajoke2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My plan has finished but i dont want to buy any plan for now. I have $8 in my balance, but i got a feedback from someone that my line is not active

6 REPLIES 6

@Ajoke2 wrote:

My plan has finished but i dont want to buy any plan for now. I have $8 in my balance, but i got a feedback from someone that my line is not active

Unfortunatley, you cannot expect people to be able to contact you unless you pay for your plan. It's all or nothing at Public Mobile. Add-on packages won't even work unless your base plan is active.

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@Ajoke2 public doesn't have any pay as you go plans. if you are trying to use up that $8 you would need to activate the $15 plan by adding the difference which is $7

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Ajoke2 wrote:

If you don't want to renew right now...just do nothing. You'll have 90 days from when plan expired to renew.

When you're ready to renew, make a payment  and restart.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Ajoke2 wrote:

When your account goes into suspension, you have no services. You can revive it up to 90 days from that suspension day.

Need Help? Let's chat.