cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Impossible neither register for autopay nor pay for cell service with my credit card

Oliandre
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Dear all, 

Impossible neither register for autopay nor simply pay for my service with my credit card. I called a few times my bank and they reassured me that the problem comes from publicmobile. Please help. 

4 REPLIES 4

Oliandre
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you so much!! The "apartment number" entering was the mistake 🙂 I copy-pasted the address and name as on the credit card statement and it worked. 

Thank you once again! 

Kind regards, 

Olga

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Oliandre  Known issue with PM system. Make sure you enter the address as it appears on you cc statement. No space for postal code and do not enter any unit or apartment number. If you still can't add your cc then submit a ticket to PM 

To submit a ticket to the Public Moderator Team click here . Enter Submit Ticket and then click on the Contact Us link. To access the Public Moderator Team Assistance form then select the Click me! link.

If you need to make payment consider purchasing a voucher.

Hope this helps.

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@OliandreYou will need to contact the moderators by clicking on the ? on the lower right hand corner and type contact moderators. If your plan is going to renewed imminently.. do purchase a voucher at stores to ensure uninterrupted service.

Need Help? Let's chat.