cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Swrschen
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

If I cancel my account, could I have my partial charge credit back?

Hi, I have a question about canceling my wireless plan. I already paid my 90days plan, but if I want to cancel my plan right now, and I still have 30days left, so could I get the partial charge credit back??

NDesai
Oracle

Re: If I cancel my account, could I have my partial charge credit back?

@SwrschenUnfortunately, Public Mobile services are prepaid and that mean no refund for unused days of service.

New Here? - Check out Knowledge Base Articles to learn more about Public Mobile.

As well, other than porting your phone number to another provider, I do not believe there is even option to cancel.  You either pay for the new billing cycle or you don't (and the service stops working).

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

You can send a private message to the @Moderator_Team to ask, however there is no 100% that it will be refunded.

If you are on AutoPay, disable it now, so that it will not renew at the end of your cycle.

ShawnC13
Oracle

@Swrschenwrote:

Hi, I have a question about canceling my wireless plan. I already paid my 90days plan, but if I want to cancel my plan right now, and I still have 30days left, so could I get the partial charge credit back??

Unfortunately, there are no refunds as stated.  You have purchased a product for 90 days and PM has agreed to supply you with that product for 90 days.  As an example would a grocery store give you a partial refund if you were to bring back 1 litre out of a 4 litre container of milk?

I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click the  in the bottom right to create a trouble ticket *

chakri264
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

One word answer- "No"

Need Help? Let's chat.