cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If I cancel my account, could I have my partial charge credit back?

Swrschen
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I have a question about canceling my wireless plan. I already paid my 90days plan, but if I want to cancel my plan right now, and I still have 30days left, so could I get the partial charge credit back??

5 REPLIES 5

chakri264
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

One word answer- "No"

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Swrschenwrote:

Hi, I have a question about canceling my wireless plan. I already paid my 90days plan, but if I want to cancel my plan right now, and I still have 30days left, so could I get the partial charge credit back??

Unfortunately, there are no refunds as stated.  You have purchased a product for 90 days and PM has agreed to supply you with that product for 90 days.  As an example would a grocery store give you a partial refund if you were to bring back 1 litre out of a 4 litre container of milk?

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

You can send a private message to the @CS_Agent to ask, however there is no 100% that it will be refunded.

If you are on AutoPay, disable it now, so that it will not renew at the end of your cycle.

As well, other than porting your phone number to another provider, I do not believe there is even option to cancel.  You either pay for the new billing cycle or you don't (and the service stops working).

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@SwrschenUnfortunately, Public Mobile services are prepaid and that mean no refund for unused days of service.

Need Help? Let's chat.