cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I was over-charged when I activated My Public Mobile Service

cy_huang
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

When I activated my Public Mobile service and signed up 90-day talk/text/data (6GB) plan for $120, there was a system glitch.  At first, the system had displayed my current plan for 30-day pass for $10 with $110 remaining balance under my account.   To address the issue immediately, I had to choose 90-day plan again and top up my balance by making another $10 payment.   Although the payment history shows two payment transaction ($10 & $120) and one credit transaction (-$10), my credit card statements shows that, in fact, there were two charges ($120+tax & $10+tax = $130+tax <$145.60>) from Public Mobile without any credit charge, which means that I have been over billed for $10+tax.   Please contact me if you need to see a scanned copy of my credit card statement for proof.   I would like to have $10+tax credit backed to my credit card.

Thanks,

Michael (BAN#**************)

6 REPLIES 6

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
Ok, so what's the problem. Does PM owe you $10.

ErikWolf
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

10$ Is 10$  we all work hard our ass to get those 10$.

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
Any update @cy_huang

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hey @cy_huang please, send us a private message if it's not already done!  🙂 

Please also make sure to not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc as this is a public forum. 

Cheers, 

Annie 

xCameron94x
Mayor / Maire

You should not post your account # here. You will have to send a private message to a moderator. They will probably just credit it to your account. But it is only $10...

Need Help? Let's chat.