cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I was charged twice

teedee
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I was charged automatically on 26 January 2021 from my old credit card. However, I was also charged one more time from the new card that was replaces the old one with a larger amount of money on the same day, and it was not shown on the transaction history. 

Please check that or show me how to deal with that problem.

Thanks. 

3 REPLIES 3

stevenanto
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@teedee Hi and welcome to PM, 

This is a forum where other PM customers are here to try to help and solve some of the common issues that some might have. When it comes to payment and client sensitive information please do not post any personal info on here. In you situation it is best to just contact a moderator with your issue as we dont have access to your personal info on your account. 

Have the charges both gone through or are they just pending?

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@teedee 

It is possible that public mobile simply attempted to authorize (test?) a payment on the new card to ensure it is a valid card. Please confirm whether the charge to the new card is in unauthorized or pending transactions, as opposed to having been settled and showing in authorized transactions. 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You could contact a moderator.  If you were charged twice the leaving the overpayment maybe better for your next payment as a refund is not guaranteed.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
Need Help? Let's chat.