cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I was charged twice

Ellsahsu
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I used to pay my bill by autopay, but my phone was cut off two daya ago. I dont know why, therefore, i change to another card for autopay. They charge me twice . But my phone still not work at all.hlw do i deal with . 

1.Charge twice

2. PHONE still not work

32 REPLIES 32

Ellsahsu

I need to wait until next month to see if they use my extra fund to pay the bill. My phone works now

Does it solve the problem?

@LovesToPM wrote:

@will13amNo coaching or beating intended. You have my utmost respect.

I just thought your post was strangely timed. Thanks for the explanation.

Btw the OP selected the first reply as the accepted solution.

Some people have figured out that post quantity beats post quality.
It just goes to show that this forum could use an overhaul.

I have been on this forum for almost 3 years.  Back in the day, threads almost never go past page 2.  Now, thread seem to be no less than 3 pages with repeat suggestions.  I am not one of those that want to put a post on page 3 and beyond.  I quickly deleted my post when I saw it go onto page 3.  But I was too slow in deleting the post.  In the past, threads were rarely marked as solved.  It is nice to see a change for the better these days.  It is up to OP to decide on this.  This is my last contribution to the thread. 

Ellsahsu

Thanks for your reply. But it's my first time to use this forum and it's so complicated for a english learner to figure out all the trends. Anyway, Im glad for everyone help. Thank you so much 

@will13amNo coaching or beating intended. You have my utmost respect.

I just thought your post was strangely timed. Thanks for the explanation.

Btw the OP selected the first reply as the accepted solution.

Some people have figured out that post quantity beats post quality.
It just goes to show that this forum could use an overhaul.

@LovesToPM wrote:

@Ellsahsu wrote:

Thank you 

@will13am, Welcome to the thread.

@Ellsahsu, Hope you are happy with the help provided on this forum by fellow customers.

If you would like to show your appreciation:

See a post you like? Show it some love and give it a bravo!

BRAVOS.png

If someone is able to deliver a great solution to your problem, mark their response as an “Accepted Solution” to appreciate the efforts of your helper.

ACCEPT AS SOLUTION.png

I was already coached.  No need to dish out a team beating.  Cellular signal at work is garbage.  I had composed a response but it was stuck when I selected post and when I moved to a different location in the building, the message sent successfully. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@LovesToPM wrote:

BRAVOS.png

If someone is able to deliver a great solution to your problem, mark their response as an “Accepted Solution” to appreciate the efforts of your helper.

ACCEPT AS SOLUTION.png

@Ellsahsu 

You're under no obligation to do any of this. It's just a nicety. Nor would it mean you're not being nice if you didn't. Don't sweat it.

@Anonymous wrote:

@will13am wrote:

@Ellsahsu wrote:

Thanks for your reply. Now my phone works after 10 mins they charged me second time . I have to deal with this issue now. 

@Ellsahsu , check your payment history.  There's a good chance that one of the payments is sitting in the account as account funds which can be used to pay for future renewal.  If this is not the case and the second payment is lost somewhere, then you need to have the moderators investigate and correct.  

@will13am 

You need to read the thread. It's all good.

I was a little slow to respond.  

@Ellsahsu wrote:

Thank you 

@will13am, Welcome to the thread.

@Ellsahsu, Hope you are happy with the help provided on this forum by fellow customers.

BRAVOS.png

ACCEPT AS SOLUTION.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

Edit: new information...unnecessary scolding of an Oracle.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Ellsahsu wrote:

Which means I won't be charge next month.? 

Your payment method won't be charged if your plan is <=$40. The system always uses Available Funds first and then goes to the payment method if registered.

Ellsahsu

Thank you 

@Ellsahsu wrote:

Correct

Ellsahsu

@EllsahsuIt looks like you have added $40 balance to your account. So when you plan renews in about 30 days Public Mobile will draw from that balance instead of charging your card.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Ellsahsu wrote:

Then there you go. Unless you're short on cash then that $40 will be used at your next renewal.

Ellsahsu

19-08-09-10-24-50-670_deco.jpg

@Ellsahsu wrote:

It show both my bank account and my public mobile account, charges twice 

Is it possbile that you paid twice manually?

Can you show us your payment history?
What is the amount under your Available Funds?

PM Available funds.jpg

Ellsahsu

Thanks  a lot

Ellsahsu

It show both my bank account and my public mobile account, charges twice 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Ellsahsu wrote:

It shows on my debit card which I paid for twice 

So you see the charge on your bank account but you don't see the amount in your Available Funds?

Then the link for help is already posted above.

Ellsahsu

It shows on my debit card which I paid for twice 

Ellsahsu

It shows on my debit card card which I paid for twice 

@Triguy wrote:

@LovesToPM   Only the moderator team can resolve billing issues.

Hi @Triguy yes you are correct.

However if the extra charge shows on his Available Funds, then there is really no issue.
Just another uneeded message sent to Moderator_team.

@LovesToPM   Only the moderator team can resolve billing issues.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Ellsahsu wrote:

Thanks for your reply. Now my phone works after 10 mins they charged me second time . I have to deal with this issue now. 

Are the charges on your Public Mobile Account or on your credit card? If that extra charge is in your Available Funds then the system will just use that for your next renewal.

Ellsahsu

@EllsahsuAre you able to log into selfserve? is your plan still active? If it is, try the hail mary move of Lost / Fold trick, that would "reboot" your plan on the Public Mobile side.

@Triguy wrote:

Contact a moderator.

Moserator can be reached at 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

It can take 48 - 72 hours for a response depending on workload.

Holy crap @Triguy. Please refrain from botting the forums...

Need Help? Let's chat.