cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I was charged twice & my balance is $0

davisa64
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I signed up for PublicMobile on February 1st. Built my own plan, 90 days with autopay. After paying, I decided I would probably need more data. So I upgraded my plan and paid the difference so it would take effect when the plan renews 3 months later. 

On May 2nd (my renewal date), my service cut out, so I logged into PM and noticed that autopay didn't bill me, so I manually paid it. 

The next day, I look at my credit card statement, and I saw that autopay did infact bill me. (probably after I manually paid). 

But my balance is showing $0 even though I made an extra 90 day payment. How do I get my manual payment refunded? Or at least my balance credited? 

2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous
Not applicable

you need send a private message Click here 

In your message put it, please include .
- your account number , if you have it , or email address .
- your phone number and 4 digit PIN .
- your name .
- Detailed explanation of specific
- them can help you a lot nice team service

Good Luck

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

Unfortunately you will need moderator assistance to sort out what's happened as you cannot upgrade plans in the middle of a cycle. Click this: message to moderators to send a private message to the moderator team with your phone number, account PIN, and an explanation. Moderator hours are: Monday - Friday 9AM (ET) - 9PM (ET); Saturday - Sunday 9AM (ET) - 7:30PM (ET). Response is generally within few hours, but may take 24.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.