cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I was charged full price on my first month, why?

pharaohpeter
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I was referred to Public Mobile and was told that I would receive a 10$ credit. I also signed up for auto pay, therefore I was supposed to receive a 2$ credit.

Why has Public Mobile charged me full price on my first month?

9 REPLIES 9

Go into your account....you should see $10 waiting for you.  

fdrcamb519
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@pharaohpeter 

it’s a prepaid service, so, we pre pay, before we use it, that’s why the first month is charged to your account.

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

You should already have$2 on your balance (check again that you are registered for autopay) 

Your referral credit will land on your account within 72 hrs

On your renewal you will have $14

Welcome to pm

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@pharaohpeter That's normal everyone is charged full price upon activation. You will get your referral bonus within 72 hours. And will get 2 autopay $2 credits. For a total credit of $14 which will be applied to your next 30 day cycle renewal date.  Welcome to PM.  Stay safe. 

@computergeek541 wrote

The first 30 days are always full price. The credits will be applied to your next renewal

WOW...you Retired Oracles are fast.

mpcdesign
Mayor / Maire

@pharaohpeter, it's a way to keep customers coming back and staying with us. It wouldn't make good business sense if you bought the $15 plan and the first month you received $12 off. You would leave the after the awesome deal and then do it over and over again. Granted, you would need to get a new SIM card I believe! 

In your second month, that's when you see your $12 savings! Then you can brag to all your family and friends, and then sign them up, so you can reap the benefits of $1 a month per referral. Welcome to Public Mobile

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@pharaohpeter wrote:

I was referred to Public Mobile and was told that I would receive a 10$ credit. I also signed up for auto pay, therefore I was supposed to receive a 2$ credit.

@pharaohpeter  You will receive the $10 credit within 72 hours. The AutoPay reward will also be applied on your next renewal so you will receive $14.00 in credits and will only be charged the remainder during your next renewal.

Welcome to PM!

Atlantis7
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Check your payments and rewards for next month. It should show up there. 

Cheers.

@pharaohpeter wrote:

The first 30 days are always full price. The credits will be applied to your next renewal.

Need Help? Let's chat.