cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to talk to a real person! Won't accept credit card online!

bozroz
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

The lack of customer service is really frustrating. I am trying to correct an issue - acceptance of a different credit card - and I am wasting time doing so. Would be great to have a person to talk or online chat to in order to help me get this resolved!!!

8 REPLIES 8

ddeep91
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hey @bozroz ,

Try updating the credit card info using the LINK @mpcdesign  provided and see if it accepts your credit card.

If you are having an issue and you need to make a payment, you can also make a payment by calling 611 from your phone.

Unfortunately, PM does not have a call center so the only way to talk to  PM is by creating a ticket. If any of the info provided above does not help you. 

>>>Click here<<< to connect with SImon and submit a ticket.

Type "Moderator > Click "Account Specific Question" > click on "No, I want a human and you will see a "Submit a ticket Click me!)

Keep us posted.

Cheers

mpcdesign
Mayor / Maire

@bozroz, try this solution to your credit card issue. This has helped me! 

And welcome to Public Mobile!

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@bozroz wrote:

The lack of customer service is really frustrating. I am trying to correct an issue - acceptance of a different credit card - and I am wasting time doing so. Would be great to have a person to talk or online chat to in order to help me get this resolved!!!

Nobody to actually "talk" to at PM...only Community Forum suggestion or Simple Simon.

My only suggestion would be to make sure to remove your current cc info...then enter the new cc info correctly as suggested by others.

Alternative is to start process of moderator assistance.

You could get a payment voucher then call 611 to add it to your account...then deal with cc issue later. The payment vouchers at Shell gas stations and London Drugs are active immediately...some 7-11 type of stores wait for several hours before activating the vouchers.

You could also use the services of recharge.com to add $$ to your account while waiting for moderators to help with cc.

Good luck.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@bozroz  try clearing your browser history,  going to private/ incognito mode and try again. Use This article to see how to do it https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/pay-for-your-services-online

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@popping wrote:

@bozroz wrote:

Login to your self-serve account.

Select Payment tab and ten click Manage my card at the bottom left to update your credit card info.

Make sure the credit card address matches what is on your statment.
1. If you live in multi-unit building, don't use the unit # or apt#. Just use the building number.
2. If the postal code on your statement has a space in the middle, left the last digit out. PM check the first 6 characters of the postal code only including the middle space.

You can also create a moderator support ticket for help using the ? button at the right side bottom corner of this page.

1. Tell SIMon what is the issue
2. Ask for "moderator"
3. SIMon will give your 2 choices. Click on the "Account-specific question"
4. Then, click on "No, I want a human"
5. Click "Submit a ticket"
6. Follow instruction to create support ticket.
Good luck.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@bozroz wrote:

Login to your self-serve account.

Select Payment tab and ten click Manage my card at the bottom left to update your credit card info.

Make sure the credit card address matches what is on your statment.
1. If you live in multi-unit building, don't use the unit # or apt#. Just use the building number.
2. If the postal code on your statement has a space in the middle, left the last digit out. PM check the first 6 characters of the postal code only including the middle space.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@bozroz wrote:

@bozroz click the "?" in lower right side of the page, type "contact moderator", and follow directions (give as much info as possible), OR send a message: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

If you are having trouble with your services, the next step is to contact a moderator. Here is the link to create a ticket through SIMon: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help   ->Click on Chat with Simon on the line "ask me something" write "moderator" -> then click on "account specific question" -> afterward click on "no, I want a human" -> finally you will see an answer "submit a ticket Click me!"

Need Help? Let's chat.