cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to reactivate my account but I think I'm locked out? What can I do? Thanks!

epistolium
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Screen Shot 2021-01-16 at 8.40.49 AM.png

3 REPLIES 3

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@epistolium  Has it been inactive for over 90 days? At 90 days in suspended status account is closed and deleted.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Hello @epistolium ,

Has your account been suspended for more than 90 days? If so, then sorry you have lost your Public Mobile number and account.

Have you tried calling your number to make sure it is still available?

EDIT:

Note that after 90 days in suspend, your account will be deactivated permanently so be sure to return to this page if you find your phone or decide to get a new SIM card.

Clear your browser's cache, and open a tab in incognito mode, then try the "Forgot my password" option? If this does not work only the moderators can get you back into your account (IF it is within the 90 day period).

To contact the Public Mobile Moderator_Team, there are two ways to reach them:

1 -  Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right hand side of your screen, or use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 - Use this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Moderators (PM Customer Service Representatives)

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

Use the chat bubble at the page bottom right corner to get a ticket for help with that from moderator

Need Help? Let's chat.