cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

delete

bilibili
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

24 REPLIES 24

@bilibili Glad to hear it worked out. So many moving parts even with something as simple as a credit card. This is good information though to point future customers that are having payment issues in this direction to ask their credit card provider if they have the correct address. 

bilibili

delete

bilibili
delete

@bilibili providing your cc info on here is not any different then providing it to the clerk at the home depot check out. Or providing it over the phone to your hydro company, inputting it when you are entering it on paypal.

They are PM customer service, if you refuse to provide it to them you may end up in a dead lock.

Something else you could do is sign up for STACK or KOHO and give that infor to them.

@bilibili Try again to enter your credit card.  There really isn't any other way. You either enter it yourself, or give it to them to do it for you. Sorry. Stay safe. 

bilibili

delete

DSweeney
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

If you card is denied.. Call your credit card company, sometimes they think its fraud and won't allow you pay online.  Its happened to me a few times.

@Wushuyao this is a hands on type of company. You have to do it yourself.  Log into your self service account.  Please use the screen shot below on where to do it 

Make a patment.png

When entering your debit/ credit card information:
1. Enter the credit card address exactly as it appears on your statement ( capitalize all if necessary ).
2. Leave the apartment field blank, if applicable enter your apt in the street address field ie xxx - street address.
3. Enter your postal code without spaces ( if there is a space on the credit card statement then enter the first 5 digits only with the space).

Welcome to the community.  Stay safe. 

@Wushuyao wrote:

My credit card is renew and the card no.is  xxxxxx the card renew to 2023dec

@Wushuyao    Please use the 3 dots top right of your post and delete you CC # as you are on a public forum.  

If you want to change your CC, log into your self serve account and select the payment tab and then scroll down the page and select manage my card, then follow the prompts to complete the CC details.  Make sure to leave the apt # blank and no spacing for the postal code.

Wushuyao
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My credit card is renew and the card no.is **** **** **** **** the card renew to ******

bilibili

delete

@bilibili contact customer support, this is a common problem when updating your credit card.

@bilibili  try entering the postal code with a space and no last digit. If this doesn't work contact a moderator and explain your situation.  Ask them to add it for you.  Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen.  This connects to the autobot Simon.  Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one (CLICK on "Account specific question" and  "No I want a human" and "Submit a ticket Click me!")
Once connected, you will be asked to log in again with your community user name and password.  Please do, this allows you to continue and send your message.
Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent. Also keep an eye on the envelope, the mods answer will show up there. Once it does, you will be asked to verify your self service account, with your password and login. Doing so allows the process to continue.
If you need to, you can also enable email notification to receive a private message notification sent to your email. Go to your community account > my settings > PREFERENCES > Private Messenger > enable "Receive email notifications for new private messages" > Save

Stay safe. 

bilibili

delete

@bilibili do you have a middle name/initials? put that in either your first name box or your last name box

bilibili

delete

@bilibili yes you can. And there isn't any risk. When entering your debit/ credit card information:
1. Enter the credit card address exactly as it appears on your statement ( capitalize all if necessary ).
2. Leave the apartment field blank, if applicable enter your apt in the street address field ie xxx - street address.
3. Enter your postal code without spaces ( if there is a space on the credit card statement then enter the first 5 digits only with the space).

Stay safe. 

@bilibili  Public Auto-Pay system is old and grumpy. If you would like to change the card that is automatically charged, scroll to the bottom of the ‘Payment’ tab, then select ‘Manage my card’. This will allow you to update or remove your credit or Visa Debit card.

2Capture.PNG

Two options are available: "Replace this credit card" and "Remove this credit card"
Use "Replace this credit card" to update the CC info

If you're having trouble registering or updating your credit card, here are a few tips you can try: 

1. Make sure the billing information you entered is exactly as shown on your credit card statement.
    2. Do not include any apartment/condo/suite numbers, and do not enter any special characters or abbreviations in the address line.

Hope this helps!

bilibili

delete

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@bilibili wrote:

Is there any potential risk?

Not sure what risk you might mean. I can see your trepidation because of all the people that have had issues. Go into manage autopay, change card and your done. Make sure the address you put in matches the address for your provider, postal code and all. 

Screen Shot 2020-05-04 at 12.08.49 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-04-20 at 2.34.39 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-04-20 at 2.35.01 PM.pngScreenshot_20200424_203900.jpg

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@bilibili there were a few users recently who tried to update their credit card and ran into some issues with pm not accepting it. just make sure the information is exact ie. middle name/initials, capital letters etc.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@bilibili 

After setup with your new card, add $1 to your account from your new card just confirm that it is working.

brettster99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@bilibili 

No there is no risk in doing that. As long as you put in a new card before the next renewal date you will be fine

Need Help? Let's chat.