cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to cancel my auto pay account.

holub
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I want to cancel my auto pay account.  I no longer have a phone.  I have tried to do this several times at London Drugs where I returned the phone to no avail.  How do I cancel this service?

6 REPLIES 6

Dsuri09
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I tried several times to remove the credit card registered for auto Pay, but to no avail. 

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@holub wrote:

I want to cancel my auto pay account.  I no longer have a phone.  I have tried to do this several times at London Drugs where I returned the phone to no avail.  How do I cancel this service?

Use instructions from before if you can't get into self-serve account.  If you can get in, just remove credit card yourself.  No reason to cancel the service.  Only need to stop paying.  No refund on plan or sim card.

Pizzaeh
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@holub wrote:

As others have mentioned, you will have to access your self-serve account and remove the credit card details from AutoPay.  However, it sounds like you either have not accessed your online self-serve account (apart from setting up AutoPay at London Drugs?), or don't login very often, is that correct?  If you don't recall the email addres or the pw you created for your self-serve account, you will have to send a private message to the moderators by clicking here.  Response time is within 48 hours.   They'll verify your account, and help you turn off AutoPay.  

Moderator hours:

Weekdays 8am to 12am (Eastern time), Weekends 8am to 10pm (Eastern time)

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@holub manage auto pay is by deleting the credit card from your account.  It's the sure way of getting the job done.  

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@holub wrote:

@holub  If you don't have AutoPay setup nothing to do. Just don't renew your plan and after 90 days your account will close.

If you have AutoPay just login into your account and remove auto-pay.

If you can't login for any reason then contact PM. To contact Public Mobile click here. The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm(Eastern).

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Login to your Selfserve account, click Payment tab.
2) Below "One Time Payment" and "Manage Auto Pay" options there is a very small link
"Manage my card - Update or remove my Credit or Visa debit card"
3) two options are available: "Replace this credit card" and "Remove this credit card" then select remove credit card.

Need Help? Let's chat.