cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I tried to buy a new plan however I got chargd for things I dont want

Rutlandkid123
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

This morning I upgraded to the unlimited text/call 5gb at 3g speed. However I got these weird transactions I dont understand how they got there.

I looked into my transaction history and it says I have purchased 2 credit visa top ups for $40 each which I did not buy, and then it shows my actual purchase which is 30 day plan for $10 and the 5gb for 3g at $30 equaling to $40 which I did buy. How do I get rid of the 2 $40 credit visa ups?

3 REPLIES 3

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@Rutlandkid123 contact customer support mods here.

click on the question mark chat bubble to the bottom right of your screen
type "payment refund/unknown charge"
(use the chat bubble options, then click "submit a ticket, click me" option)

make sure to check your inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically, for a response

next time when changing plans or account changes including money, make sure you have "available funds" in your account for the system to withdraw from. publics payment system is atrocious, it's not good at handling that process. 

@Rutlandkid123 I believe that you performed an immediate plan change. Full plan payment is due whenever that is done. If there is a duplicate charge, the extra will be in your Public Mobile account balance.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Rutlandkid123 are your services working properly? And do you see a credit for the $80 sitting in your self service account? What do you mean you never did the 2 top ups? Who did them? PM is prepaid there are no refunds.  You could leave them there to pay for your next 2 renewals. Stay safe.  

Need Help? Let's chat.