cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: I signed up last week and had a $25 credit...its gone

It is prepaid, due to that you would be paying for the new 30 day plan, at the full 30 day cost.  Unless you changed it upon the renawal date. If it would be more expensive with overages etc. I wouldn't suggest doing the immediate option. That being said it does give you 2 options prior to applying the change. Sorry you missed them, maybe they will apply a credit for the difference. You could definitely reach out, it won't hurt any. Hope you get it sorted out! 

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@blessme4k wrote:

Yea I am trying to reach out to them.  I'm originally from Rogers and they tell me I can cancel anytime and pay only what I used. I didn't understand this system. It's very upsetting.

I know your NON issue is now Resolved but don't tell people here that Rogers is better by charging you for only what you have used. Like many others have said Every Prepaid Provider in Canada works like this and that includes your beloved Rogers.    I will Repeat it myself as well  Every Prepaid Cell Phone Provider in Canada doesn't Refund any unused Plan Fees or any available Balance 

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@blessme4k wrote:

Thank you guys. Mods responded quickly and is solving the problem now. God bless!

There was no Problem at all. You created the mess by not Reading when you changed plans. Also in case you didn't know you are now with a Prepaid Provider so you pay ahead for any services you use. The Beautiful part is you will never ever have any overages or any pay per use charges