cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I signed up last week and had a $25 credit...its gone

blessme4k
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hey all,

I was referred by a friend for public mobile last week, I got into the deal and I got $25 in my account.  It's not there anymore. It was supposed to be applied for the first month's bill but its gone. Can someone help me?

42 REPLIES 42

blessme4k

This is what my transaction sheet looks like.Switch.png

@blessme4k wrote:

I was on the $15 plan, and 2 days later i switched to $25, how come I would lose all $25 credit

When you switched to the $25 plan, the credit was consumed for that switch. No refund is due. Sorry.

@blessme4k wrote:

Who can help me? I'm a new customer with public and had no idea about this. Can I get my credit back? Even if i switched, they ate the whole $25 credit which is not right.

The only thing you can do now is to write a message to the moderator here...https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 and explain what happened. Waiting time is few hours to 2 days. Good luck.Smiley Happy

blessme4k

Who can help me? I'm a new customer with public and had no idea about this. Can I get my credit back? Even if i switched, they ate the whole $25 credit which is not right.

@LovesToPM wrote:

@blessme4k 

Yikes. Please read forums and the web page before making quick decisions.

This is a prepaid service. So you have effectively renewed your plan after only 2 days.

Others having more experience, may be able to help you get refunded.

No refund it's prepaid....

@blessme4k 

Yikes. Please read forums and the web page before making quick decisions.

This is a prepaid service. So you have effectively renewed your plan after only 2 days.

Others having more experience, may be able to help you get refunded.

@blessme4k wrote:

but how come all the $25 were gone? I was on a $15 dollar plan

Yes but you choose the 25$ is that right?

blessme4k

but how come all the $25 were gone? I was on a $15 dollar plan

@blessme4k wrote:

I was on the $15 plan, and 2 days later i switched to $25, how come I would lose all $25 credit

Because it's prepaid. So you paid for 30 days for 15$..but because you changed your plan BEFORE the 30 days the available funds are gone. It's always the best to do a change plan for THE NEXT RENEWAL DATE and not immediately.Smiley Frustrated

blessme4k

Pizzaeh
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@blessme4k wrote:

Hey all,

I was referred by a friend for public mobile last week, I got into the deal and I got $25 in my account.  It's not there anymore. It was supposed to be applied for the first month's bill but its gone. Can someone help me?

Login to your self serve account and takes a look at your transaction history. What do you see there?

No, it's not used for the first month's plan fee. You would have paid for your first month and that referral credit gets added to your Available Funds.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@blessme4k wrote:

Hey all,

Did you change your plan? Or buy an add-on? If not ask the question to the moderator here,,https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 waiting time is few hours to 2 days.

Need Help? Let's chat.