cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I signed up a second account last night now both are messed up

proplayer44
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have an account, signed up last fall on the $38 plan.

Signed up a second line last night as $75 3 months province Text , no data.

Immediately after signing up my original plan lost all data access.  Shows expired in Self serve.

When I login to my other account it shows the $120 plan not the $75.  And shows data expired as well.  But I shouldn't have data.  

Some how my one Account messed up my other.

Please have the admins look at it.

What info do you need from me?

3 REPLIES 3

proplayer44
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

No I used a second email address. But same name and address and credit card.

I think the problem might actually be caching of pages on the website when logging in and out of multiple accounts on an Android device.

The accounts appear correct now although the one did mysteriously lose data after purchasing the second line.  

Might be a coincidence though.  Although my wife has never gone near her 12 gig before. 

The page doesn't show a scale of usage and maxed out though.  Just shows data expired on the main page 

The data usage page has no data verbage just the add on minutes. 

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@proplayer44 Just double checking whether you tried to activate a second line on your original PM account?

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@proplayer44 How can both account be messed when they are not linked to each other? PM only allows account to be activated separately. I hope you did not change your fall 2016 promo to the new one and though that is the 2nd line. 

Let us know what you exactly did to get the $75 plan. Did you get a new sim or you want to get rid of $120 plan and change to $75 plan?

Need Help? Let's chat.