cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I set up auto pay

tdent145
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I set up auto pay but since it was my first month with public mobile. It didn't take off my auto pay discount and noticed now doesn't look like next month will have it. Should I wait a couple days till my cycle renews. And wait till it takes it out itself to get the discount. 

7 REPLIES 7

@Kristina wrote:

Hi, I set up autopay myself and it never actually takes the funds from my account. I have to manually pay it because my plan expires as it wasn't paid on time. I also noticed this time that it charges me more then what I owe on the plan, I got charged over $40 and had money in my acc plus rewards.

Hi Kristina, you have attached your question to another thread. You may want to create a new post with your question Post new question in Paying for your service

We can help if you add some screenshots of your payment history (without the personal info of course).

Kristina
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I set up autopay myself and it never actually takes the funds from my account. I have to manually pay it because my plan expires as it wasn't paid on time. I also noticed this time that it charges me more then what I owe on the plan, I got charged over $40 and had money in my acc plus rewards.

tdent145

Thank you for helping

@tdent145 wrote:

I see it's in there so next month I will get it then and just wait for the actual renew date

Sounds good Smiley Happy

tdent145

I see it's in there so next month I will get it then and just wait for the actual renew date

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@tdent145 

Check on the bottom of your Account overview page to be sure AutoPay is active.

At activation time, you had to pay for the full first month's plan.

For your next renewal, you will be credited $2 for AutoPay twice.

Check your Payment history. You should be able to see the first $2 AutoPay credit.
The next AutoPay credit will be added to your account on the same day as your renewal.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire
  • All earned Rewards are applied to your account on your plan renewal date, before your payment is processed.

If you set up AutoPay at activation, your first AutoPay reward will be automatically credited to your Self-Serve account after activation. After that, you will receive an AutoPay reward at each renewal date before payment is processed.

Need Help? Let's chat.