cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I paid my account 2 days before due with pin # received confirmation. Yet my account was suspended!

Brucew
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I paid my account 2 days before due date with pin #  and received confirmation. Yet my account was suspended on the due date. Has anyone else had this issue...I'm very concerned that this could be a recurring problem. 

6 REPLIES 6

@Brucew wrote:
I'm just looking for an explanation as to why my account was suspended -no service- on Oct 4th. I paid my account on Oct 2nd-two days before it was due and received confirmation/acceptance of payment.  

So are you saying you phone does not work currently ? Sorry for my confusion...I thought it was still functioning, but you were concerned about the "Suspended" status.

There's a couple of thing we can suggest but let us know first, if phone isn't working now.

GR
Mayor / Maire

@Brucew sometimes it's just a glitch in the system and it happens, just like the autopay that fails to autopay or the rewards don't get applied to the payment on the night of the renewal!  If you want more information you'd have to message the moderator_team. 

Brucew
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
I'm just looking for an explanation as to why my account was suspended -no service- on Oct 4th. I paid my account on Oct 2nd-two days before it was due and received confirmation/acceptance of payment.  

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Brucew 

Was your phone service not working?

If not, you should be fine. On the day of renewal, there are all sorts of warnings about suspended, etc. As long as you are on autopay or have available funds, you should be fine. 

GR
Mayor / Maire

@Brucew so is your account working? Can you click on the re-activate button on your account?

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Brucew wrote:

I paid my account 2 days before due date with pin #  and received confirmation. Yet my account was suspended on the due date. Has anyone else had this issue...I'm very concerned that this could be a recurring problem. 

If the account is funded and phone works, then ignore the Suspended message. Plan will be renewed and all is well.

Need Help? Let's chat.