cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I paid for my service, registered for AUTOPAY, but nobody can call me and I cannot make any calls

DDKA
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am writing here since I tired everything available to notify about the issue that I cannot make any calls and nobody can call me. I paid for the plan (I bought new SIM card, activated it with new phone number and registered my credit card for Autopay on Thursday, August 9, 2018) and it says ACTIVE on my account and I received all confrmation messages from Public Mobile.But still It seems that plan is not active or some other issues with it. I need help URGENTLY. I wrote four private emails via COMMUNITY and five emails to support team via regular emails and NOBODY REPLIED TO ME!

PLEASE HELP ME!!!

10 REPLIES 10

superbaby52

it can take   30 mins  or more  as new client...you can also chat live here..me it took 7 mins.

superbaby52

it can take   30 mins  or more  as new client...you can also chat live here..me it took 7 mins..

DDKA

Finally this issue was resolved after trying many things. I had to buy new SIM card. PM gave me money pack for new SIM card. Thank you

Effort
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@jclaydon2018 wrote:

What is this pin # that everyone keeps referencing? I don't recall recieving one or anything about one when i signed up.

When I activated my account, they asked me for a 4 digit pin. It may be likely that the sales person activating your account used a generic one like 1234 or 1111.

The pin was also texted to me after I inserted my sim.

jclaydon2018
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

What is this pin # that everyone keeps referencing? I don't recall recieving one or anything about one when i signed up.

DDKA

I sent another message to moderator team giving them my PIN hoping it will help.

DDKA

As I said earlier that I sent several private messages to moderator team (two messages to one of Moderator and two messages to moderator team). I stated clearly my account number, my phone number in my messages.I can send the fifth message with PIN as well if it helps to speed up the process. 

Lg85
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Please click on the above link to send a private message to the moderators. Apparently SMS will not work to contact the moderators, even if you have a text messaging plan. The moderators will be able to look at your account in detail for you. 

In your private message, please include:

-Your Public Mobile phone number

-Your Pin#

-Your name

-the issued that you are experiencing 

DDKA

of course I tried to send them SMS. But since I've chosen plan without text messages I received the message that I cannot text since it is not in my plan with suggestion to add this option. But I need only phone call plan. Also I rebooted my phone many times and I even put new SIM card to other phones which are working normally with my other PM SIM cards. And in another phone the result was the same - I was not able to do any phone calls and other people cannot call me as well.

Lg85
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@DDKA

Welcome to Public Mobile!

Sorry to hear that you are having issues with your new account. So it sounds like you have your text messaging working since you have confirmation from Public Mobile but phone calls (both incoming and outgoing) are not? Have you tried rebooting your phone after activation? 

Need Help? Let's chat.