cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I paid for my plan but it is not working on my phone

federico00
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I had a 3 months long plan that ended the 6th December. So the 10th December I paid for a new 3 months plan online by using codes that I bought in a mall (exactly like I did the first time). The problem now is that although I paid, I cannot phone, nor text and do not have any data. 

My plan include :

• 3 + 3GB BONUS at 3G Speed /90 Days
  • - 3 Choices with Provincial Talk
  • - Unlimited International Text
  • - Unlimited Provincial Talk

service payment.PNG

Here is the proof of my payment

Did I do something wrong ? And if not could you please fix me that (knowing that I already lost 3 days of my plan) ?

Thanks for your help

5 REPLIES 5

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi@marcossalas11,

We've replied to your private message. Please check your inbox.

Cheers,

Syed

marcossalas11

Hi!

i have the same problem, I paid for a new plan and it does not work. Can you help me?

thanks!

closng
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @federico00,

Looks like something went wrong during the renewal. As @wetcoaster suggested, please send a message to the Moderators with your account details (phone number, account number) and let them know that your account did not renew properly after paying.

federico00

active.PNGas you can see it is written on my account that it is active and that the next payment is due in march so it should be ok normally right ?

wetcoaster
Mayor / Maire

Does your self-serve account show the plan as active?

Try re-starting your phone.

If that fails you'll have to ask the moderator team for help. They are PM employees with access to accounts. They will be back in office tomorrow morning at 9am eastern and will reply to private messages on a first come first  serve basis.

Use this link to send a private message to the @Moderator_Team, include all relevant information in your message, such as account number, phone number, problem description.

More information on contacting the mods: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

Need Help? Let's chat.