cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I paid for my phone

Want-one
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I made a payment April 5 why is my phone off turn it back on or I will go else where 

(some type of phone number/account number/transaction authorization number removed by computergeek541)

3 REPLIES 3

@rodolfofalquez wrote:

on march 5 my card was charge twyce 37.29 for  the service on my acaunt the  why is my celphone line is been cut out is not time I got time till may the 5 please let me know  my email is 

Don't post any personal information here it's a public forum...click on the 3 dots in your message and change that...

You can reach the moderator for account problem here..https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 and give them details. Waiting time is usually few hours to 2 days.

rodolfofalquez
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

on march 5 my card was charge twyce 37.29 for  the service on my acaunt the xxxxxxxxxx why is my celphone line is been cut out is not time I got time till may the 5 please let me know  my email is xxxxxxxx@xxxx.ca

edited by computergeek541: personal information removed

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Want-one wrote:

18xxxxxI made a payment April 5 why is my phone off turn it back on or I will go else where 

Please remove your phone number (edit your post by using the 3 dots). Public mobile has acknowledged the problem. Click here for more info.

If your service does not get restored soon you can let Public Mobile know by clicking here.

The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm(Eastern).

Hope this helps!

Note: Due to the high volume of requests please be patient, it might take a while to get a response.

Need Help? Let's chat.