cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I paid but still suspended

Gogozeno
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

3 REPLIES 3

@Gogozeno  If by Suspended, you mean you can't call/text, then I just remembered you should try calling 611. If that fails, there are two possiblities:

• you account has been stolen - login to your account, click Change SIM and see if the SIM in your phone matches that in your account
  • you have not paid for 90 days and your number/SIM has been deactivated

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@Gogozeno  If you have autopay with a valid card, or paid in full, but have no service, you likely need assistance from the moderators.

To get a ticket click https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html and enter your question into SIMon.  Invent prompts until you get to the Contact Us button, click it and a Submit Ticket button should appear. Click it then login and pick the topic, if needed, from the drop down menu. To confirm your ticket has been submitted, check the SENT box in your private messages; click the small envelope beside your avatar at top right on your screen.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Which plan? What is in your Available Funds? What happens when you click on the Reactivate button in the upper right area?

Need Help? Let's chat.