I need to update my visa

Nicko343
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
  • How to update my visa?
4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Update Or Remove Your Payment Card

To update or remove your credit or Visa debit card details, sign in to  Self-Serve.  Once signed in, click on the ‘Payment’ tab, then scroll to the bottom of the page and select ‘Manage my card’. Here, you will have the option to either select ‘Replace this card’, where you can enter the details for your new card, or ‘Remove this card’. You will need to review and confirm this change to your account and then you’re all set..Remember, we accept credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express) and Visa Debit cards that have been issued by Canadian or American financial institutions and are associated with addresses in Canada or the U.S. If you are using a payment card, leave the apartment/suite number in the payment information section blank.

Setting up AutoPay means that you earn $2 every 30 days!

Good Luck

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

To update or remove your credit or Visa debit card details, sign in to Self-Serve. Once signed in, click on the ‘Payment’ tab, then scroll to the bottom of the page and select ‘Manage my card’. Here, you will have the option to either select ‘Replace this card’, where you can enter the details for your new card, or ‘Remove this card’. You will need to review and confirm this change to your account and then you’re all set..

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Nicko343 : If you can login to your self-serve account, go to Payments and look for the little Manage my card lower down left and then replace card. There's no update. It would be nice to be able to edit it but it's only replace (or remove).

Need Help? Let's chat.