cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need to speak to a real person now!

Shaniatwa
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Ok I’m getting a little angry right now. I changed my plan from the $50 to the $25 special offer. It was to update today to the new plan. I wake up this morning and it has taken $50 from me which was not planned so now not only has my

phone bill been double what I’ve expected to pay. It is the wrong bill AND now my bank is overdrawn and I have another $48 nsf fee on top of this. Who can I speak to about this I’m tired of this online crap I want to speak To a real person.

10 REPLIES 10

dna2016
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Shaniatwa unfortunately this is the cons of PM.  You save on price but you won't get the immediate support for situations such as this.  

As everyone mentioned you'll need to message a MOD, an Oracle or anyone else in this community forum can't help you with this one.  MODS operate on a first come first serve basis, so everytime you message them then that message will just get to the back of the line.  So they will see your first message when it's in the front of the line.  Only thing I can say is that you'll have to sit patiently and wait.  I guess the positive side to this is that at least your phone service is actually working while you wait.  There are times when people don't have any service at all, and that's much worse.  In your situation you'll most likely get a credit for the difference you overpaid, NSF items logically would make sense for them to credit you back, but I'm not sure of their process when it comes to that.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

Note: Another case of a scheduled plan from a higher plan to a lower one gone bad. Still seems to be a problem from some customers that is why it's best to do an immediate plan change 2 days before the plan renewal to avoid similar issues. Hopefully PM comes up with a fix soon.Smiley Frustrated

surreyboz
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@bravo_md wrote:

Do Mods only reply if you post problem to the community first?

They Reply to every Private Message that you send them

bravo_md

Do Mods only reply if you post problem to the community first?

surreyboz

@bravo_md wrote:

I've been waiting to hear back from MOD since Friday.  Good luck.

I will add my Good Luck to the Pool. 

surreyboz

@Shaniatwa wrote:

Ok I’m getting a little angry right now. I changed my plan from the $50 to the $25 special offer. It was to update today to the new plan. I wake up this morning and it has taken $50 from me which was not planned so now not only has my

phone bill been double what I’ve expected to pay. It is the wrong bill AND now my bank is overdrawn and I have another $48 nsf fee on top of this. Who can I speak to about this I’m tired of this online crap I want to speak To a real person.

I feel your Pain of the NSF fee, those fees are ridiculously high. Having said that you should never let anyone or any company set up pre authorized payments from your Bank Account/Debit Visa/Debit Master card.   

Unfortunately you can't speak to a Real Person because it doesn't exist. The only way to get help is to message the Public Mobile employee known as moderators

bravo_md

I've been waiting to hear back from MOD since Friday.  Good luck.

TheOldVR
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hey, sorry to hear about this.... just a note that it will take a bit for a Moderator to get back to you.

Repsonse times are as much as 48 hours.... usually closer to two hours.

Hope things get sorted out for you!

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
@Shaniantwa There is no call center with Public Mobile, you will need to send a message to the moderators, you can message them here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

It may take up to a couple of days for them to respond.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

PM does not have phone support.  You would need to message a moderator.

Moderator can be reached at 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.