cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need to change my account. I signed up for the $25 looking for the one ty

Divine_19
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I signed up for the $25 looking for the one that has the canda wide unlimited. My husband's number is a ported number from  MB but  we are on the same province now AB. When I check if  to see if i can call my husband it says long distance is not included on my account. What should I do? I just activated this yesterday. 

5 REPLIES 5

Henry211

I see. Thank you for reminding me

@Henry211 I think you are typing your comments into Message Tags. They should just be typed into the Body.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Henry211

Metal1967
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Divine_19 wrote:

I signed up for the $25 looking for the one that has the canda wide unlimited. My husband's number is a ported number from  MB but  we are on the same province now AB. When I check if  to see if i can call my husband it says long distance is not included on my account. What should I do? I just activated this yesterday. 

@Divine_19 

For now..you could purchase a long distance addon...then pick a plan and set it to change on your next renewal date so you dont lose what you have paid for..

chrisbasm
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Divine_19  - Did you sign up for the correct plan?  There are two $25 plans.  One is provincial, and the other is Canada wide, with 500+500MB of data.  What do you see in your self serve portal (plan details)?  If you picked the wrong one by mistake, you can contact the moderators by private message and explain what happened.  They should be able to correct it for you.

You can click here to send a private message to the moderator team.

Need Help? Let's chat.