cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need the store Publicmobile in Toronto

Marry4769
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello!
Can you give me Address the store Publicmobile in Toronto West?

13 REPLIES 13

@pankajjoshi 

When it comes to number porting, the old carrier's account PIN is not needed nor should be used if the customer has the account number.

pankajjoshi
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

In Wallmart they do have public mobile for that make sure you have your info in order such as

Account number , 4 digit pin number otherwise clerk working there will try and lure you to another carreer .

at bathurst and finch theres a plaza a store name Fone Depot deals in public mobile.

hope this helps you .

pankajjoshi
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

in google you can find the store but clerks working there are not properly trained and 

they dont have the right answers I was there on friday clerk was lost and tried to switch

my plan to Freedom and thats very frustrating I personally think Public Mobile should

have kiosk and stores back so they dont loose customers ...................

@Jackhyf63 wrote:

F4A5696A-2679-4393-8141-E82C6884BBEF.png

There are no Public Mobile stores in Toronto. I did a search of that address, and it is a K-Mobile location.  Those stores do sell Public Mobile, but it's not a Public Mobile store, nor do they excusively only sell Public Mobile.

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@Marry4769 wrote:

Hello!
Can you give me Address the store Publicmobile in Toronto West?

Only authorized retailers in Toronto - no Public Mobile branded locations

Some places you can activate in west Toronto are Walmart North Queen Street Etobicoke, Wow Mobile Sherway Gardens, Loblaws East Mall/Burnhamthorpe,  etc.

dna2016
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Marry4769 you're not going to find an actual Public Mobile store/shop in Toronto yet.  I don't think they've launched any of the PM kiosks in Ontario just yet.  And even if they did I believe they'd only be available to activate service and sell SIM cards, not for troubleshooting issues.

But if all you need is a SIM card then you can go to any of PMs dealers (i.e. London Drugs, WOW Mobile, etc.)  Just check out the store locator on the main page and look for one's in our area. 

liuxinbing
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

nearest walmart with wireless department is the best place.

karthiks
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Check their locator for a kiosk or a partner point like Walmart/WOW? Key in the desired address or postal code. 

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/store-locator

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

There are no PM retail stores. Here a link to find other retailers.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/store-locator

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

F4A5696A-2679-4393-8141-E82C6884BBEF.png

MandyJ
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Also, there are (as far as I know) no kiosks in Ontario yet-only in Quebec, Alberta, and British Columbia.

Now, depending on what you needed the store for, you might be able to do what you need in the stores that @Alex888 mentioned. Otherwise the Community or Moderators here might be able to help.

What was it you needed?

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
@Marry4769 There is no Public Mobile store, just a few kiosks. You can buy a SIM card and/or sign up for a plan at London Drugs, The Mobile Shop, Wow! Mobile, K Mobile, or WalMart
Need Help? Let's chat.