cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I need official transcripts of every transaction so far

To whom this may concern, I need official transcripts of every transaction so far for government purposes, need it as soon as possible, thank you in advance for your comprehension!

Mayor / Maire

Re: I need official transcripts of every transaction so far

Hi. Unfortunately, Only 90 Days worth can be viewed on your Self-Serve Account

No Carrier has Transactions longer than 90 Days

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: I need official transcripts of every transaction so far, 4****, ******

Hi @geedimitrakis

Before replying i think you should delete your phone number from the forum. Bots come frequently and like to sell any numbers they find to advertisers. Unless you are lonely and want random strangers calling you its a good idea to delete it.

When you log into my account (above) you can click on payment followed by payment historyPayment History.png

Does this work for what you need?

Legend

Hello,

In addition to deleting your telephone number, your email address should also be removed from your post.

We are customers, not Public Mobile employees, and do not have access to customer files.

As correctly stated by makkahn28 and Charanth182, Usage History dates back a maximum of 90 days. You can either print directly from your self-serve account, or take screen captures and then print them. Other than that, Public Mobile does not provide any other means of displaying Usage History.

Mayor / Maire

@Martin, You omitted me. I mentioned that 90 Days Worth of Transaction, LOL

Legend

makkahn28,

I corrected the post. My apologies for omitting you.

Mayor / Maire

Re: I need official transcripts of every transaction so far,

Thanks. @Charanth182 did provide the Snapshot, Bravo to Her

Well,  is certainly getting Bigger with new ppl flocking over. That's a great sign that PM will Be Excellent