cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need my data back yous are ripping me off right now

reinryan902
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have $40 in my account wanna top up my plan. To get my data back and it's not letting me saying I gotta wait until the 30th of March now. Suppose to be today 

6 REPLIES 6

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@reinryan902 wrote:

I have $40 in my account wanna top up my plan. To get my data back and it's not letting me saying I gotta wait until the 30th of March now. Suppose to be today 

The system provides 2 dates and not sure why it moved yours ahead two weeks.  On the overview page the date listed there is actually the date your plan expires on at midnight ET. In your rewards tab that date is a day later and shows when your plan renews.  If you have the funds in your account I would message the moderators and ask them to renew your plan.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

reinryan902

Yeah on that already and thanks for the help wouldn't of found out how to contact them almost smashed my phone lol 

WoozyPolarBear
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Sorry, then the only option is to follow what @Anonymous said and contact a moderator @CS_Agent and get them to renew your plan early.

reinryan902

I don't wanna change plans I like what I got I just want my plan renewed bease it's suppose to be done today and 40 dollars is just sitting there in my account I don't know why. Plus randomly changed my renew date to March 30 when I just put the 40 dollars on March 14 that's not even a month 

WoozyPolarBear
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Maybe you could just change plans to something similar to iniate the new plan to take effect immediately.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@reinryan902  if you want to renew your plan early, you will need to contact the moderator team and ask them to do it for you.  Alternatively,  depending on what plan you are on  and why you need to renew early,  perhaps an add on might be an alternative. 

If you need to...

Click here to send the moderator team a private message. Their hours are: Mon-Fri 9AM-9PM(EST) & Sat/Sun 9AM-7:30PM(EST)
You can find information regarding the moderator team by following this link.

Need Help? Let's chat.