cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need help registering my credit card

anniemh2220
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi,

Could someone from the moderator team please send me a p.m?

Everytime I try to register my card I get a message saying they can't validate it.

This has happened before and I'm getting tired of it.

My plan renews tonight.

Thank you

5 REPLIES 5

anniemh2220
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Thank you for your reply.

I know that must have been the reason because I thought I lost my Visa debit card ,of course I found it in my apartment in between a stack of DVDs after I got a new one..

I registered the new one no problem! 

Sorry I always get back to people weeks after they have replied to a post...I have to check in a couple of times a week I think.

Thanks for your help anyway.

😃

vitamintree
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just had this same problem and it was because I had tried entering in my CC too many times so their fraud team blocked it. Message the super helpful people over at @CS_Agent and they'll be able to help you! 

For future, have you considered setting up autopay? If you have troubles, Mods can also help you with that and then you won't have to deal with this problem every month 🙂

Hope this helps.

Freebody
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hmm I had a similar problem trying to set up my credit card. I ended up using a visa debit since my credit didn't work. Might be a problem with the system.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@anniemh2220 wrote:

Hi,

Could someone from the moderator team please send me a p.m?

Everytime I try to register my card I get a message saying they can't validate it.

This has happened before and I'm getting tired of it.

My plan renews tonight.

Thank you

Oops..did you try with incognito mode or a different browser? Or you can try with the 611... If you still can't do it write a message to the moderator as said above and you can buy voucher at recharge.com. Because the waiting time is few hours to 2 days..

ZfromVanC
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

You can message a moderator through here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Please note you might wait a while for a response.

You could also try recharge.com as a plan B

Need Help? Let's chat.