cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need help porting over number

kwankwan852
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I need help porting over my number.  Any help will be appreciated.

Thank you,

Ken

3 REPLIES 3

Lar
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

It would help greatly if you give us a bit more information.  Are you porting a mobile number or land line?  What company are you porting from?  Is that account still active (paid up) Do you have the account number ready from the orginal company ready to fill out the form for porting?

Have you checked that your phone is compatible with PM and is your phone unlocked from the orginal company?   Lots of questions before anyone can help.  Cheers

farfadet
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

In your self service account, you have the option to port a number under "Plan and Add-Ons" -> "Change Phone Number" -> "Transfer a wireless or wireline number from another provider ".

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@kwankwan852, have you attempted a port and failed or you just want assistance to submit an initial port.  Generally, this is a self serve service where customers are expected to look after their account online.  If you need assistance with porting, you will need to contact the moderator team.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

Need Help? Let's chat.