cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need a real invoice, CRA is not impressed with the "self-serve" page.

sean5060
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

The lovely CRA auditor I'm dealing with is not impressed with screen shot printouts of publicmobile billing.

They actually went out of their way to mention it's not legal to charge HST without providing a bill with the companies HST number on it.   I mean I don't care about not getting a hard copy bill from PM, but you'd think an email invoice wouldn't be hard to send out.

How can I get actual invoices for my 3 household numbers?

8 REPLIES 8

jeremiah10
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hey Sean5060
public mobile website does not have the invoice youre looking for, what you can do is message the MOD team with all of your information so they can send you the invoice it does take up to 2 week to recieve but you can provide that to CRA, do not post any personal info onto the form. Please send a direct message to the Moderate team.

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi @sean5060

We recognize the importance of resolving your concern about having a real invoice. Please don´t  worry we can definitely help you with that.  

In order to assist you easier, please send a private message to the Community moderators using the link below:

Private Message

We hope to hear from you at your earliest convenience.

Roxana

Public Mobile Moderator Team

@Anonymous wrote:

@sean5060 wrote:

CRA is interested in 3 HOUSEHOLD expenses? Hmm

One for a home business maybe. But what do I know.

If CRA is demanding a receipt for something so small, could you just not revise your request to make deductions of that few hundred dollars or how much it comes to?

@sandpublic wrote:

@sean5060 wrote:

The lovely CRA auditor I'm dealing with is not impressed with screen shot printouts of publicmobile billing.

They actually went out of their way to mention it's not legal to charge HST without providing a bill with the companies HST number on it.   I mean I don't care about not getting a hard copy bill from PM, but you'd think an email invoice wouldn't be hard to send out.

Just a suggestion:

Login into selfserve.publicmobile.ca select Payment Tab -> Transaction History you can go back upto 6 months and print out each page. Not ideal but should work as a replacement.

Sean already said CRA says unacceptable.  Person needs a tax receipt.

@sean5060 

As stated above you will need to have moderator to generate a official invoice.  It usually takes 2-4 weeks for invoice to arrive.  

Moderator will need the following information:

First name:
Last name:
Street address:
Suite/Apartment (if applicable):
City:
Province:
Postal Code:
Customer phone number
Account #
Email address (if possible):
Requested Month / Period
Amount paid

sandpublic
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@sean5060 wrote:

Just a suggestion:

Login into selfserve.publicmobile.ca select Payment Tab -> Transaction History you can go back upto 6 months and print out each page. Not ideal but should work as a replacement.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@sean5060 wrote:

CRA is interested in 3 HOUSEHOLD expenses? Hmm

One for a home business maybe. But what do I know.

Metal1967
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@sean5060 wrote:

@sean5060 

Message a mod and wait....PM is what it is...prepaid...guess the gov will have to wait for YOUR receipts.....

Need Help? Let's chat.