cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need a moderator/arbitrator I am being extra billed

Aggie456
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have been extra billed 53.76 on November 15, I was also extra billed the same charge Sept. 16 and Oct 16.  I need to chat with someone about this.

I have contacted a moderator about this in the past but have not received assistance or even a reply in this matter.

Sabine

4 REPLIES 4

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@Aggie456 contact customer support mods using SIMon for a faster response time. you should probably check your private message inbox, a mod has probably already replied to you.

https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

type "I have been overcharged"
(use the chat bubble options, then click "click here to submit a ticket!)
*login using your community account

make sure to check your inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically, for a response

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Aggie456 

Can you do something?  Can you take a screen shot of your payment history for the past 90 days, making sure to edit out any personal information such as phone number, e-mail address, name.  Just keep the borders within the table showing and you'll be fine.

To get there, from your self-serve page, click on View Payment History, then select "last 90 days" from the pull down menu.  Screenshot and post here for us to view.  

This will help us visualize what's being charged and provided by way of services.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@Aggie456  Do you have a cell phone plan with public mobile?

If so what plan are you on?

Remember it's plan price and you're also charged Province taxes. So maybe thats the extra charges?

And also plans are 30 days not monthly. Some months are 31 days some are 30 then you got February.

So is something like what I just posted making you think you're being billed extra?

If not then provide us with further details or reach moderators. They work for PM.

Simon.JPG

 or send a private message at link below.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Gunner123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Aggie456 wrote:

I have been extra billed 53.76 on November 15, I was also extra billed the same charge Sept. 16 and Oct 16.  I need to chat with someone about this.

I have contacted a moderator about this in the past but have not received assistance or even a reply in this matter.

Sabine

@Aggie456 hi what plan are you on?" don't forget the taxes 

Need Help? Let's chat.