cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I made my payment voucher this morning and it is still saying my service is disabled. What do I do

AmyBryant
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

8 REPLIES 8

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@AmyBryant   you made the payment by voucher this morning.  If you login to your account, do you see the fund still sitting as Available Fund?  If not, check the transaction history and see if PM used the voucher money to renew your account already.   If so, you service should be working and hence you can ignore for now.  

@AmyBryant wrote:

Can someone please help me. 

@AmyBryant 

If you don't have service, then login to your account and see if your money is still in Available funds. If so, try Suspend then Resume service to reactivate account.

Plans & Add-ons > Lost/Stolen Phone > Suspend service

If Payment history shows that your payment has been taken but you still have no service, open a ticket with CS via:

https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

or: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

t_p
Mayor / Maire

@AmyBryant 

Is your service still working?

If so, it's just the normal renewal process going on. The message will eventually disappear.

If you don't have service, then login to your account and see if your money is still in Available funds. If so, try Suspend then Resume service to reactivate account.

LeePublic
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@AmyBryant Did you loose cellular service? 

LeePublic

Helped you in the other thread.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@AmyBryant 

you can try reseat the SIM card and Make sure your phone is off before removing your SIM card,

1. power off your device

2. take out the SIM card,

3. waiting a 1 minute,

4. put it back and power on,

5. toggling airplane mode off/on,  

and do Rebooting your phone,

*what is mean for Rebooting the phone means to turn off your phone and turn it back on again.

and if still not fix it follow this,

1. Add Funds to your Plan Amount through Self Serve  
  2. Go to “Plan and Add-Ons” TAB
  3. Select "Lost/Stolen Phone" TAB
  4. Select "Suspend Service" BUTTON
  5. Then, Select Resume/Reactivate Service
  6. Reboot your phone.
  7. what is mean for Rebooting the phone means to turn off your phone about 2 minutes and turn it back on.

LeePublic

@AmyBryant If you have the money in your account, or on auto pay, disregard the message. Sometimes it takes time for the transaction to complete. I have mine on auto pay, and sometimes on the day the payment is taken, it shows that message. 

AmyBryant
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Can someone please help me. 

Need Help? Let's chat.