Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I’m tying to make my payment it’s not working

Daniel8
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

edited by computergeek541: picture removed from message

6 REPLIES 6

@Daniel8 

Have you been able to load your voucher onto your account successfully? If you are trying thru your self serve account clear your browser, use secret/incognito mode in chrome or Firefox or safari otherwise use 611 on your phone.

Which retailer did you purchase it from? It may take up to 24 hrs to be valid. Shell, London Drugs, Shoppers Drug Mart (not confirmed) and most convenience store vouchers are immediately  loadable. Canadian Tire vouchers take 8-12 hours generally....all others?!

Public Mobile vouchers have a 12 digit code that is the pin # that you enter but it could also be listed as the redemption # (Cdn tire) or the voucher #.You may have to try all three if they are listed on a voucher. Examples of vouchers can be found by typing "voucher catalogue" in the search bar. (Please feel free to add yours after you have successfully loaded it onto your account and it is no longer valid.)  

You can contact the moderators to load the voucher onto the account for you. Click the (?)at the bottom right corner of the screen to submit a ticket via simon. Choose "account related issue" and type "human" and follow the prompts to submit your service request.

* If the moderators are unable to load it the possibility exists that someone could have "stolen" the pin # when you posted it on the community forum.

@computergeek541  We could use an Oracle to edit the 1st post here..... that is, if it's not too late already.

@Daniel8 from what I understand, vouchers have 12 digit numbers @darlicious should be able to help more with this. She authored a self help article on the subject. Which I can't seem to find now.

ddeep91
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Daniel8 

um I would not recommend posting payment voucher number as someone else can use it.

I suggest deleting the pic as it has the SN on it.

Also if you tried using a voucher it sometimes takes 24-48 hours for the funds to be added

if you need to contact MOD Team

You will need to send a private message to the Moderator_Team and they will get in touch with you shortly.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Daniel8 wrote:

If that's the PIN of the voucher then remove the image here and in your profile.

Try the 611 service too. Sometimes vouchers are delayed from the store.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Are you trying to make a payment with a voucher ?  Can you provide more info - what error message are you getting ?

Need Help? Let's chat.