cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm really pissed off at this point I added money to my account and it went to worng phone number I

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

6 REPLIES 6

benfatto
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@356  Have only just joined? Did you request a transfer of number from another carrier?

@356 each sim card needs its own email and account

contact customer support mods to change the email on one of your accounts

you can use email aliases

ie. 356@gmail.com

356+2@gmail.com

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

make sure to check your inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically, for a response

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@356 

It is very hard to add money to the wrong number because PM allows only one phone number per account.  If you have 2 accounts, you may login to the wrong account and add fund to the wrong account.  But the fund will be available for the next renewal for that account.

If you call 611 from your phone to add fund, there is no chance of adding fund to the wrong number if you have more than one numbers with PM.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Hello @356 ,

I cannot see this happening through your self serve account, so as @Gunner123 asks, was this through calling 611?

If this was a mistake maybe you can explain to the moderators.

To contact the Public Mobile Moderator_Team, there are two ways to reach them:

1 -  Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right hand side of your screen, or use this link to:

Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 - Use this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Moderators(PM Customer Service Representatives)

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@356 

Do you have more than one account at PM?

Contact a moderator to have them transfer the money. You can also leave the money in that account  to be used on future renewals.

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.

• Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Gunner123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@356 hi did you add it in your self serve or *611?

Need Help? Let's chat.