Did you mean: 

I'm paid in full and I do not have any phone service

tamarapaul
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

10 REPLIES 10

maximum_gato
Mayor / Maire

@ilanna 

Has everything sorted itself out by now? If not let us know....?

ilanna
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am in this same position. I have paid in full and am still on hold and am furious! Why are they doing this?

@tamarapaul   Have you restored your service yet? We're here if you still need some help.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@tamarapaul   if possible teh best course of action is to submit a screenshot of your selfserve account main page and possibly payment history page.  (block out sensitive data).  this is the easiest method for the community to provide specific advice rather than generic solutions.

things that are looked for are:

1) available balance

2) last payment date

3) account status

often this thread can help if you fall into its description:

issues https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/SOLUTION-My-plan-has-enough-f...

@tamarapaul Try these tricks to restart/ reset your phone service. You could try in order:
1. Restarting your phone. Turn your phone off, wait 30 seconds and restart.
2.Putting your phone on aeroplane mode for 5 minutes. Take it off and restart.
3.From your self service account enable the lost/ stolen feature log out, wait 5  minutes, log in and take it off. Log out and restart your phone.
4. Add a one time payment and of $2 To your account and restart your phone .

If these tricks don't work contact a moderator and ask them to reset your SIM. Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen.  This connects to the autobot Simon.  Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one (CLICK on "Account specific question" and  "No I want a human" and "Submit a ticket Click me!")
Once connected, you will be asked to log in again with your community user name and password.  Please do, this allows you to continue and send your message.
Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent. Also keep an eye on the envelope, the mods answer will show up there. Once it does, you will be asked to verify your self service account, with your password and login. Doing so allows the process to continue.
If you need to, you can also enable email notification to receive a private message notification sent to your email. Go to your community account > my settings > PREFERENCES > Private Messenger > enable "Receive email notifications for new private messages" > Save

Stay safe 

BearFBI
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@tamarapaul This could've been an autopay failure if your on autopay. Autopay can fail sometimes. Is there a reactivate button ? In self serve. What do you mean payed in full? Is the cost of your plan showing in avaliable funds ? 

tamarapaul
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

No I didn't port my number - I've had this phone service for a few years - my phone is Samsung S7 - phone has been working fine until this morning

My account is paid in full 

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Can you try your sim in a different phone that can work on Telus/Koodo network

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@tamarapaul  what's the make and model of your phone?  Did you port your number?  If so, from whom? And how long ago? Thanks.

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@tamarapaul hi did you just sign up? is your phone unlocked?if so dial *611 see if your account is active

Need Help? Let's chat.