Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm on autopay but my account has been deactivated

rollingaway
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

angry react  

public mobile.jpg

10 REPLIES 10

Log into My Account...is your plan Active or something else ? Do you have a balance  in Available Funds ?

@alt0idmanThe mods can take a day or 2 to get back to you. In the mean time go to any store / gas station and get a Public Mobile voucher.. that will get your service back and figure out the payment later.

alt0idman

I have the exact same problem.  Auto-pay failed on Oct 27 and now my account is suspended.  Could not top up using the registered credit card.  Tried another cc and same thing happened.  Contacted mod.  Hope they can help.  

s_shard
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Other users have complained of auto pay not renewing at the start of their next cycle month and it taking a couple of days.  If it takes more than three days, or if this has happened to you before, you may need to contact a moderator.   Use the chat bot Simon and say you need to contact a moderator.  Type human if asked.   Have you tried turning auto pay on and off again?   You should still get your auto pay bonus and it could reset the issue.

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

Did you attempt to make a one-time payment of $23?

If you did and that didn't work Click reactivate and make another $1 payment and hopefully that will reactivate your plan. This has been a common problem in the past that has almost dissapeared in the recent past.

rollingaway

not able to call or receive calls! 😞 none of the calls my friends called me went through and I only realized when I tried to call and it said my account wasn't active 😕

rollingaway

credit card isn't expired, I updated my post with a picture!

lukevader
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@rollingaway wrote:

angry react  

Is your phone still working or are you just "angry react" to the message on your web account page?

If the phones not working then something probably went wrong with your payment. Make a little manual payment and see if that works.

If your phones still working but you see that message on your web account and it's due, just ignore it for now. It should go away on its own.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@rollingaway wrote:

angry react  

Was it your renewal date?  What plan are you on?  Is your credit card expired?

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@rollingawayLog into your selfserve account, add some money by making a OneTime payment and hopefully things will restart.

Need Help? Let's chat.