Did you mean: 

I’m not able to pay for my current plan

SaiSachin
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I would like to pay for my plan and activate the current plan

5 REPLIES 5

stevenanto
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@SaiSachin Are you getting an error when putting your credit card info in? Is it a voucher that you are trying to use? As you are aware there may ways to pay for your service, but we would need a little more info as to what you are trying to and method of payment to try to help you out. 

Your other option might also be to write to a moderator on here and they can sort this out for you rather quickly as well. 

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

If you can't reactivate your service, you'll have to contact Moderators for help.

To submit a ticket to Moderators: Click the green question mark at bottom and enter your question into SIMon. Answer the prompts until you get to the Contact Us button, click it and a Submit Ticket button should appear.

If you encounter problems with submitting a ticket, you can send a private message to Moderators, but this alternate contact method may have longer response time.

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

Hi @SaiSachin 

As others mention, there are multiple ways to pay for your plan.

You can find info on payment options here: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/voucher-payment-options

Do you already have a credit card registered with your account?

You can logon your account (or call 611) to make a manual payment.

If you missed a payment and your service was suspended, here's how it works:

After your plan expires, all you need to do is top-up your balance to keep the current plan going. You have up to 90 days to make a payment and, after doing so, your payment cycle will restart and your service will resume.After 90 days of non-payment, your account will be permanently deactivated, which means you will:

• Lose access to your phone number, and won’t be able to transfer it to a new provider in the future.
  • Need a new Public Mobile SIM card if you decide to activate a new Public Mobile account.

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@SaiSachin Are you trying to pay with credit card and it's not working or are you asking if a payment extension is possible?

Brent_liza1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

You have two options available  to pay for your plan. You can do payment vouchers if you don’t have a credit or debit card. The second option is credit or debit card. I’m not sure if this was your question as it’s not explained further. Hope this helps. If not please ask additional questions or be more specific. 

Need Help? Let's chat.