cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I keep getting the message "Unable to verify credit card info" .

sfischer
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My credit card is working.  No address errors.  Previous payments went through on account.

Was on auto pay.  The account is suspended and payments aren't going through with message "Unable to process transaction. Unable to verify credit card info" . Help!

3 REPLIES 3

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

@sfischer Your address hasn't changed recently, either in reality or with your bank (i.e. New transaction updated address like POBox) or has your card expired/new carde and you have a new expiry date or security number on the back? @CS_Agent is your best bet otherwise.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@sfischer wrote:

My credit card is working.  No address errors.  Previous payments went through on account.

Was on auto pay.  The account is suspended and payments aren't going through with message "Unable to process transaction. Unable to verify credit card info" . Help!

Try adding $1 to your account.  If failed, something went wrong with your credit card info.  You need to update your credit card info again.

Make sure the credit card address matches what is on your statment.
1. If you live in multi-unit building, don't use the unit # or apt#. Just use the building number.
2. If the postal code on your statement has a space in the middle, left the last digit out. PM check the first 6 characters of the postal code only including the middle space.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Try calling 611 to add payment from on - file credit card.

Alternative is to click the ? in lower right side of screen to start process of moderator assistance. Type "contact human" until you can click "contact moderator". Good luck.

Need Help? Let's chat.