cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I just received new credit card

bokiboy7
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My service has been canseled please can somebody call me  I woyld like to renew my service my phone number is DELETED.

Edited by stonechucker to remove personal info.

45 REPLIES 45

bokiboy7

I send already to moderate team all details but NOTHING....

bokiboy7

I called *611.... Useless... You have 2 options... I remove my old card from payment and I put new card for payment but nothing... Failed...

This is nightmare

@bokiboy7We don't know what causes credit card to not be accepted by Public Mobile.. trust me it happens, I personally used 3 different ones. As an alternative you can purchase vouchers, just note lately there have been a spate of vouchers not be valid. or you pay a premium and get the vouchers electronically via recharge.com So YMMV.

My suggestion is get your phone working again via vouchers then double check your card particulars.. name, address, etc etc have to match to a T.

bokiboy7

I log in and I try to renewal my payment....not possible I try again and again...not possible ....

Can somebody help me please

bokiboy7

I just want to renewal my payment and that is not possible, I put new information about my credit card but failed, I put another credit card Information but again fail.This is not nice,I can not use my phone ....Nobody help me

egg007

@bokiboy7 wrote:

I forgot my password and I can not log in to my account. Please someone from public mobil just call me to do prepayment again.please.

I understand your frustration.  Public Mobile does not work like that.  It is best that you private message the Moderator Team with your scenario.

To contact Public Mobile Moderator Team (PMMT):

1. Please send a private message to the Moderator Team by clicking here.
  2. Enter a title and description of the problem, and click SEND.
  3. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it.
  4. You will receive a response in your private message inbox.  Depending on the workload of the PMMT, it may take up to 72 hours for a response.

Moderators' Hours: 

M - F:  8 a.m. to Midnight Eastern Time

Sa - Su:  8 a.m. to 10 p.m. Eastern Time.

Note: Moderator Hours are subject to change, but you can always find the current times here

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

All the Best!

chukdefatey
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@bokiboy7 wrote:

I forgot my password and I can not log in to my account. Please someone from public mobil just call me to do prepayment again.please.

There is no from Public Mobile that will call you. If you need immediate service go to a store and buy Prepaid Public Mobile Top Cards also known as Vouchers in the amount of your plan and then dial 611 from your Public Mobile phone to add them and this will Reactivate your service automatically once the correct amount has been added

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@bokiboy7 wrote:

Please I just want someone from public mobile to call me ,to have my services like before

@bokiboy7 support doesn't work that way here.  Please send the moderator team a private message if you need help.  How to Get Help

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

bokiboy7

bokiboy7

Please I just want someone from public mobile to call me ,to have my services like before

chukdefatey

@bokiboy7 wrote:

Please how can I do that?

Go to publicmobile.ca and click on my account and enter your information to log in 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@bokiboy7 wrote:

My service has been canseled please can somebody call me  I woyld like to renew my service my phone number is xxxxxxxxx

How might they call you if your service has been cancelled?

Are you able to login to your self-serve?

In there you'll find the Make a payment button. You can enter your new card details here.

Address entered must match exactly to that of your billing address of the credit card. Don't use the apt# field. 6 character postal code ie. no space or drop last digit.

Edit: ninja'd again. 🙂

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

Please do not post personal info. This is a public forum.

Update or remove your payment card

To update or remove your credit or Visa debit card details, sign in to Self-Serve. Once signed in, click on the ‘Payment’ tab, then scroll to the bottom of the page and select ‘Manage my card’. Here, you will have the option to either select ‘Replace this card’, where you can enter the details for your new card, or ‘Remove this card’. You will need to review and confirm this change to your account and then you’re all set..Remember, we accept credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express) and Visa Debit cards that have been issued by Canadian or American financial institutions and are associated with addresses in Canada or the U.S. If you are using a payment card, leave the apartment/suite number in the payment information section blank.

bokiboy7

Please how can I do that?

chukdefatey

Log into your self serve account and update your credit card info and then make a manual credit card payment to reactivate your number

Need Help? Let's chat.