cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: I just received new credit card

I log in,remove old card and put new card....failed, I put another card...again failed.... Very very frustrated

And on the top of that team will help in 48 hours.....

Highlighted

I did it...everything like you said but failed... That's not nice

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@bokiboy7 wrote:

I log in,remove old card and put new card....failed, I put another card...again failed.... Very very frustrated

And on the top of that team will help in 48 hours.....

The address you enter has to match exactly with the one you have with the bank except for any apartment/suite number. Do not enter the apartment number on PM website. Always leave it blank, it's a known on-going issue.

Be careful when entering your new credit card info. If you try too many times, you will get locked out.

Then your only choice will be to use vouchers to reactivate and wait for Moderator response to help with your credit card.

Highlighted

I did everything correctly

I am just very very disappointed

I do not have phone for today...that's clear and NOBODY CAN HELP ME

21 century?????

I just want renewal my payment method

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Only the Moderators have access to the account system.

As I mentioned before you can go to your nearest convenience store to purchase a voucher to prepay for your plan and get your phone working while waiting for the moderators to get back to you. Other than that you just have to be patient and wait.

Mayor / Maire

@bokiboy7 wrote:

21 century?????

@bokiboy7 the trick is that you have to replicate exactly what's on your credit card statement, down to spacing, punctuation, capitalization, etc.  

Also as noted, if you have a unit/apparent number, try entering that as part of the address.  So if you live at unit 123 at 555 Fake St, enter in "123-555 Fake St" and leave the apparentment number blank.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@bokiboy7 wrote:

21 century?????

If you cannot change it yourself online, then you will have to wait for Moderator assistance. This is the basis of PM business model for now.

Meanwhile we should not be stuck without phone service. As others have suggested, you can buy vouchers to get tyour service up and running asap.

You can buy them at particpating shops or online at recharge.com (surcharge applies).

Highlighted

I just want someone fix the problem

Nobody from Publicmobile can not help

Moderator????? 48 hours????

No comments!!!

21 century!!!!

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@bokiboy7 wrote:

I just want someone fix the problem

Nobody from Publicmobile can not help

Moderator????? 48 hours????

No comments!!!

21 century!!!!

They save money, you save money, That's the business model.

There's no need to keep spamming. We get it.
If you're not happy, you're welcome to take your business elsewhere.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@bokiboy7 If you're willing to do a little reading,
follow this advice to get your phone service restored today/asap.

Purchasing Vouchers

We also accept payment vouchers, which you can purchase at select locations. To find the location nearest you click here. Payment voucher PINs are 12-digit numeric codes located on the receipt. The location of the PIN varies depending on where you purchase your voucher; however, you will typically find it on the top or the bottom of your receipt.

To top up using a voucher, sign in to your Self-Serve account, select the ‘Payment’ tab, then ‘One Time Payment’. In the form on the next page, select ‘Payment Voucher’ as your payment method and enter your voucher code below, then click ‘Submit’.