cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I just Payed to reactivate my account and it didn't do anything help....

Chimenti420
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was having problems with payment it wouldn't let me pay it when i added the full amount so i had to change to a lower plan just so it would take the money and than.... its an hour later and its still no msg from 611 like usual and i cant make any calls or txts like what is this...

5 REPLIES 5

@Chimenti420

As Ndesai mentioned above, have you tried the lost/stolen phone trick.  It seems to work well for stalled plan re-activations.

Login to your account.  Choose Plans and Add-onstab. Then choose Lost/Stolen Phone tab.  The choose Suspend Service tab.  Logout.  Login back in after a few minutes.  Report your phone found.  Re-boot your phone.  

This trick has helped many others in the past.  

@Chimenti420 Have seen the system take overnight to reset; though it shouldn't. Robot Frustrated

Didn't see if you have confirmed your account Status is Active.

In any case, if are still without service in the morning click this: message to moderators to send a private message to the moderator team with a description of your issue. Moderator hours are: Monday to Friday, 9 am (ET) to 9 pm (ET); Saturday - Sunday 9 am (ET) - 7:30 pm (ET). Usually they answer within in 24 hours, but can take a few days.

Do not send multiple messages. This increases the queue and adds to the time moderators take to locate your messages..

Meanwhile, if you need to make phone calls try an application like that from fongo.com. It provides free calling across Canada from wherever you are connected to wifi (or on cellular data). Even though I have never needed it in 4 years, it's my backup service for these situations.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Chimenti420
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

IT wasn't deactivated for more than 90 days it was like 3 days and i put 52 dollars in available funds and it wouldnt let me pay my 3gb plan, so i dropped it down to the lower 2gb plan payed it i now currently have 5 dollars remaning funds in my account and nothing works. Yes i obviously payed by credit card and also if your account is inactive it will tell you to reactivate your account. 

Alex888
Mayor / Maire

Were you trying to use a credit card? If so, you should check your online statement and see if it attempted to withdraw the funds.

And what did you mean by reactivated? If your account was deactive for more than 90 days then you cannot go back on the same plan you were on previously, so the issue might not be how much the plan cost but that you needed to change plans.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Chimenti420 Try turning on Lost/stolen phone feature from your self-serve account. Then wait a few mins and turn it off. This has helped some people to trigger the renewal. 

Need Help? Let's chat.