Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have this issue since 2 months and support did not help

zakisp
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I paid 15$ for 100 min

When i try to make call

I can't make call

When i try to make call, it redirect me to an audio message saying: i can't make call

i mean local area number in Montréal, i mean number i always used to call, i mean calling friends

I gave up, even tho i paid for it, but i said i will contact public mobile when i have time

Everyday i try to make call (i forgot that i can't), everyday or everytime i do it, i recieve that message which last 1:30 to 2 min

At the end of the month i did it probably 50 times, i try to call then i hear message that i can't calll, sometimes 3 times a day i try to call back, then i remember ah i can't call 

Sometimes i do it, i say let's try prob it works,but it did not work, first day i tried to call like 20 times to see if now it works, but still can't call 

at the end of the month, those useless call that redirect always to voice message saying i can't make call, were total of 109 min probably.

I contacted Public Mobile, they said:

We see that you renewed successfuly Sep 29,2019

We see that you made 109 min call 

When i see the table of call history, that i called a generic number of public mobile: (i don't know if i can post the number)

Probably it's the number it redirect when someone can't make call 

I asked Public Mobile moderation to send me the list of call, 

they sent me an google spreadsheet document, that show exactly me calling public mobile generic phone number total of 109 min

Why i use my minute to call 109 min the audio message ?

this is ironic

I call friends => can't call => auto forward to public mobile audio message

those audio message get calculated => i pay for them

then now, dear customer you used your minute

The problem with support not only Public Mobile, a lot of agents, are not that competant to deal with complex situation other than regular easy common issue. so they assume that customer is making it complex, and then they send you a copy/past message from theris notes, it show clearly that they don't understand the situation 

33 REPLIES 33

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@zakisp  What $15 plan do you have? There was one that included 100 total minutes and newer one that icluded unlimited incoming minutes and 100 outgoing minutes.

To check access selfserve does it say unlimited incoming minutes within your plan details? If not, then you should change to the newer $15 plan on your next renewal.

zakisp
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

TO CLARIFY THIS PROBLEM HAPPENED IN SEPTEMBRE, WHEN I RENEWED IT WORKS NOW, BUT OCTOBRE I PAID IT AND DID NOT RECIEVED WHAT I PAID FOR

@zakisp  does anything work?

Can you receive calls from friends YES I COULD

Is it one number or all numbers that do. It work? ANY NUMBER I TRY TO CALL

Does sms incoming or out going work? SMS USED TO WORK FINE

Are you dialing the number correctly?  Sometimes an extra or missing digit will cause an error. 

Can you post an example of the number you are dialing  ie 5145555xxx or +1514555xxx

438-999-9999  /  514-999-9999        THERE IS NO +1, NO 1, NO 001, NO 0011

Only 10 digit starting by local area number 438 or 514 ...etc

I DID NOT CALLED 438-999-9999, THIS IS ONLY TO SHOW THE NUMBER FORMAT

Have you bought the 500 minute add-on for $5.  This allows you to make calls once your 100 mi utes are used

I DID IT ONE TIME BEFORE, BUT USUALLY I DONT MAKE MUCH CALL SINCE I HAVE TWO PHONE, BUT SOMETIMES I'M OUTSIDE AND I NEED TO CALL FROM MY CELL, THANKS FOR MENTIONING IT

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@zakisp  does anything work?

Can you receive calls from friends

Is it one number or all numbers that do. It work?

Does sms incoming or out going work?

Are you dialing the number correctly?  Sometimes an extra or missing digit will cause an error.

Can you post an example of the number you are dialing  ie 5145555xxx or +1514555xxx

Have you bought the 500 minute add-on for $5.  This allows you to make calls once your 100 mi utes are used

Need Help? Let's chat.